Ethernet over E1
offers VCL-ETH-FE1 Interface
Converter (Desktop Version) provides the user with Ethernet over
E1 conversion enabling the user to transport Ethernet data over
an E1 link. chassis.
The equipment can be installed and
used in pairs, with one terminal being installed at either
end of the network.
This equipment can also be used with VCL-ETH-8-ML and
VCL-ETH-16-ML to meet various application requirements.
Download Data Sheet of
- Ethernet over FE1 Converter
The VCL-ETH-FE1 Interface
Converter is an Ethernet extension device utilizing TDM telecom
infrastructure (the telecom network of E1s, or of PDH, SDH and
E1/E3/SDH microwave etc. carrying E1s). It converts the Ethernet
data into E1 frame format for transmission over the existing TDM
(E1) links and then re-converts the E1 back into Ethernet data
the far-end terminal, to BRIDGE two Ethernet LANs over the
existing E1-based telecom network. The device can effectively
utilize the redundant bandwidth of telecom operators' existing
TDM network to transport Ethernet data with low investment.
- 1U high compact size
- The maximum transmission rate of Ethernet data
over E1 links is 2.048Mbit/s
- E1 supports three working modes unframed,
framed (CCS/PCM 31) and multiple framed (CAS/PCM30)
- Allows transparent transmission of super-long
frames upto 2024 bytes
- Automatic discards under size (less than 64
bytes) and oversize (more than 2024 bytes) framed
- Ethernet interface complies to IEEE 802.3
- Automatic Ethernet negotiation function.
Supports 10M/100M and working modes of both full-duplex and
- Automatic straight and cross-over cable support
- Available with MAC address list filtration,
learning, and updating functions
- PAUSE flow control ability in full duplex mode
- Equipment supports two working modes of
internal clock and network Loop-timed clock
- With multiple loopback functions and built-in
bit error testing function, it facilitates the trouble shooting
- Compatible to deluxe models (VCL-ETH-4/8/16 and
VCL-ETH-8/16-ML) and can be installed with them to reduce the
- Easy to operate
- Power supply options:
- 110V AC - 240V AC (50/60 Hz) power options
- -48V DC power option available
- Power consumption less than 4 Watts.
The equipment may be used for the
Bridging Ethernet LANs over
existing TDM (E1) telecom network.
Extending Ethernet networks
utilizing TDM (E1) landline based telecom infrastructure.
Using telecom network of E1s/PDH/SDH
microwave etc. carrying E1s to transport Ethernet data.
- Power Indicator
- Remote Alarm Indicator
- Loss of Frame Indicator
- E1 LOS Alarm Indicator
- AIS Alarm Indicator
- Code Violation Alarm Indicator
- Ethernet Link Indicator
- Ethernet Mode (FDX) Indicator
- Loopback Indicator
- Error in Test Indicator
Point to point
Technical specifications are subject to
change without notice.
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their